The Modular Forms Explorer
Down due to accidental upgrade of PostgreSQL
and lack of backwards compatibility. (I dislike
this about PostgreSQL!) You should try the ZOPE
modular forms database
- John Cremona: lots of data about
elliptic curves of conductor <= 12000.
(Thus much of the data in this database about elliptic curves of
conductor <= 12000 comes from Cremona's database, so don't consider
this data an independent check on Cremona's data.)
- A. Brumer and O. McGuiness: piles of data about elliptic
curves of prime conductor.
- Steven Galbraith: Some models for modular curves
Helpful comments (in alphabetical order)
If I neglected to acknowledge your contribution, it was unintentional: Send me
an email at [email protected].
- Francois Brunault: about what should
be defined in glossary; spurious newforms at low level.
- Dimitar Jetchev: many
discussions about how and what to implement in HTML. Major affect on
design and implementation of new May 2003 version of explorer. Anomalous
- David Yeung: suggestions about design and what to compute (e.g., charpolys for newforms); finding bugs
- Dorian Goldfeld for pointing
out an error.
- MECCAH (grant from Harvard and gift from William Hearst III)
- Neron (grant from Sun Microsystems)
- Some help from Blair Kelly III at NSA.